Participants aged 21 to 47 years

The content of this page has been translated automatically.

If you are still young (and therefore far from retiring), we invest your pension money with more risk. This way you have a better chance of a higher pension. For the younger participants, we invest 70% in business values, such as shares and real estate. We invest the remaining 30% in fixed income securities (e.g. bonds). More business values mean more risk, but also higher return opportunities. We reduce this risk from the age of 47, so that the accrual of your pension capital is more stable.


> Back to How StiPP invests